Warning:

The visual appearance of this blog might be disturbing and the contents of this blog are B-Rated.
Adult supervision is advised while reading this blog.

If I were a baby again

>> Saturday, November 7, 2009

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 4; the fourth edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.
Hi! I am back with another post this time for Blog-a-ton 4. This time the topic is "If I were a baby again" suggested by Daisy Blue. First time I saw the topic, I was wondering why would anyone want to become a baby again after years of tedious struggle to grow up. If I were a baby again, I would be still as naughty as I was when I was a baby, probably I would raise the level as I would now be pampered by more people than at that time. So, I am penning typing some warnings, requests, etc. 



  1. First of all Kavita Aunty you have to take care of my teeth. I don't want broken teeth again. You better treat me as your 3rd Kid.
  2. Shilpa Aunty main aapke godi me gandi harqate karoo toh maaf karna. 
  3. And Vipul Uncle, I am sorry but I will never miss playing tabla in your head.
  4. Shipi Chachi Aap mere favorite chachi ho. Aap aur Gary Chaachu roz mere saath khelne aana.
  5. Rakib Uncle, Please shave daily, your beard hurts.
  6. Hashan Kai, I please take out some time to play with me. 
  7. Ashwini Didi, you are very sweet. Do visit me time to time. Please stay away from my cheeks.
  8. Kothal Barta, Main har time aapki godi gandi karoonga. Natak mut karna.
  9. Jitu Khura, I won't come to you. Sorry!!!
  10. Monuj Borta,  aapuni ghura hobo laagibo.
  11. Pixel Khuri, I will be pulling your hairs, so beware.
  12. Sid Bhaiyya Get me toys and sweets and I like your hat, please come with it every time you visit me.
  13. Daisy you be my best buddy. 
  14. Mani Aunty, You are a good story teller. Every day, you have to tell me a story. Moi jaanu aapuni aahibo.
  15. As I grow up a little, Lakshmi Uncle please teach me how to read and write. Also tell aunty about it.
  16. After that Mani Aunty will have to teach me how to write 55 Fiction. 
  17. Ramesh Uncle please visit me often. I get very happy to see your smiling face. And tell me your wonderful anecdotes.
  18. Noyon Khura, I will sleep in your belly. Don't say no.
  19. Anupam Barta, you have to teach me how to draw.
  20. Dhiman Kaku, I know you will get me sweets.
I wanted to say some more. Par zyaada kahoonga, toh pehle hi log bhaag jaayenge.


Oops I forgot someone. Ambi Please give me some of your wisdom as I grow. Specially the first 7 years.






P.S.  I hope my family supports me getting baby again. 
The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

34 Expert Comments:

Raji U November 7, 2009 at 12:42 PM  

Wow... You've pulled almost everyone's leg on the post..
I loved the one about vipul.. ROFL.
Good idea.. creative one

Neha November 7, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

this is a very different take on the subject...we can be a baby again without feeling nostalgic :)

Dhiman November 7, 2009 at 3:10 PM  

That was very innovative one
waiting what all your chachas and chachis have to say specially Vipul unkel & Shilpa Aunty ;) ... Waise Dhiman Kaku Khus hua ... mithai to milegi beta :D

Talking Skull November 7, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

good take on the topic.... The one on Nayan, Shilpa and Vipul were too good :-)

and.... I did not see my name in the list... ;-) Is it because I am still an undercover blogger?? ;-P

Pramathesh November 7, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

THank you all of you!

@ Talking Skull

I m a baby. And you don't complain to a baby!

Prashant Mehta November 7, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

A different post! knitting fellow bloggers in the post to express what you would have done had you been a child was very amazing.

Gomathy S November 7, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Well,first I thought may be you are writing about your family & after 2 - 3 lines gotcha !! I'm your buddy :)

Kavita Saharia November 7, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

Baby PRAMU,don't worry Kavita Aunty is here....aisa elaaz karungi,na rahega baans,naa bajegi bansuri...

Great post ,fun reading...i am proud of you my son .

MADHU RAO | (INDImag.COM) November 8, 2009 at 1:18 AM  

That sure was funny.

aativas November 8, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

Naughty babay indeed!

Rajeswari November 8, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

light hearted take on this topic

Shruti November 9, 2009 at 12:55 AM  

Hey Pramathesh!
Beautiful :P
Loved the one about Vipul so much!! Wish he reads this!! His head and tabla...Nice comparisons re! Sid's cap :P
But Some I didn't understand because they were in Hindi!

Pramathesh November 9, 2009 at 9:26 AM  

Thanks for the appreciation.

@Shruti

I am sorry for that. Some lines were in Hindi and Assamese. I have done that as it would seem very odd if I request in English to a person with whom I always talked in some other language.

@ Kavita

I will better ask C. :P

Karthik November 9, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

lol... :D
This was funny. Enjoyed it very much. :-)
All the best!

Shruti November 9, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

Do read my take on this topic :)

Anonymous November 9, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

LoL.. that was too funny :)) you have pulled everyone's legs.. awesome read.. Vipul uncle was the best..hehe.. hope he doesnt disqualify this post :P

Nανєєη November 9, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

lols ... this is more than leg pulling ..u pulled them from limb to limb :P

Saimanohar November 9, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

warnings! hmm..nice to c a baby venting his/her anger

Makk November 9, 2009 at 2:33 PM  

lolzzzz
:)

Neeraj Shinde November 9, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

The suggestions of a over-aged baby :-)

Mahesh Aadhya Kalal November 10, 2009 at 3:32 AM  

Hilarious and quite innovative take :)

Lakshmi Rajan November 10, 2009 at 6:04 PM  

lol .. sure beta ! heeheee

Vipul Grover November 10, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

lol.. i was taking my time going thru all posts, bt shruthi told me 2 read urs on a priority basis as it held sum surprise.. indeed :)
Hey, bt pramie beta, u'll have 2 play the tabla online itself as in reality, um carrying gud amount of hair on my head these days ;)
Anything for a kid though :D
Really nice post nd demands!

Pramathesh November 10, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

@ Vipul Uncle

I was looking forward for your comment. Well, if I ever become a baby, I will play tabla hair or no hair.

R. Ramesh November 10, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

hahahah....naughty boyyy...this was real good imagination yar..:)

Prashansa November 11, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

That is a totally different aproach to the topic and I loved it! Lol!

mani aunty November 12, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

OMG. I am pleasantly shocked. Speechless...~! 55 words? I can't even think orf a 55lettered reaction. :-)

Pramathesh November 12, 2009 at 5:00 PM  

That is why I want to learn from you. I will get some lessons in humility also with them.

Siddhesh Kabe November 19, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

hey don't u write other than blogaton???

Pramathesh November 20, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

This blog was started for blog-a-ton.

I write for Bamboo Lounge. But, nowadays I have shifted to technical side, so I don't write much.

R. Ramesh November 21, 2009 at 9:12 PM  

P, u sure know how 2 pull my leg hehe..arre yaar..dunno find it very difficult to post comments in yr blogs..takes long time..dunno y..just check with others whether they face sim prob..cheers

Vijay December 15, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Hi.. I just visited ur blog.. It sounds Great.. Hope u too will Visit my blog..

Vijay December 15, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Thanks a lot.. Thanks for visiting my blog and posting ur valuable comments..

sm December 30, 2009 at 9:39 PM  

nice template
happy new year

About This Blog

B-Grade! Totally B-Grade!!

Header File Missing

Read the contents of this blog at your own risk.

  © 10 Heads of Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky -Superstar Member of Bamboo Lounge 2008

Back to TOP