Warning:

The visual appearance of this blog might be disturbing and the contents of this blog are B-Rated.
Adult supervision is advised while reading this blog.

The Indian Dream

>> Saturday, October 3, 2009

This post has been published by me as a part of the Blog-a-Ton 3; the third edition of the online marathon of Bloggers; where we decide and we write. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

I have been trying to write for quite a few days about this topic, but EM DON. Nothing comes to my mind that I think worth writing. After much thought, I came to the conclusion that the dream of an Indian cannot be separated from the Great Indian Dream. I tried to focus on my dreams but here also EM DON. What are my dreams? Oh, my God! I don't have any dream. Not that I m totally blank. Like all Indians I want to see India at the top of the world. I want India to be free from poverty and corruption. I want to see uniform development in India, but I don't know how to achieve this.So, I went out to discover this. Together with my friends, we sat for a brainstorming session. We named it "The Indian Dream Project". We thought about organising a Short Fiction Writing Contest for School children. This will give an insight about what our future generations think.

You won't believe but the results were fantastic. The stories reflected that the future is in safe hands, as they don't only want a beautiful India, but a beautiful and peaceful world. I never knew that short fiction could be used that effectively. I am inspired. Now, I have a robust dream. I will spend  some time each day for this dream.

And Thank You IP for giving such a good idea for Blog-a-ton 3.



The fellow Blog-a-Tonics who took part in this Blog-a-Ton and links to their respective posts can be checked here. To be part of the next edition, visit and start following Blog-a-Ton.

16 Expert Comments:

Unknown October 3, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Hey...my first time here...every impressive i have to say... visual appearance is not distracting perhaps its very good... 10 heads.... good one..

coming to the post.. you have a done a great job regarding "the Indian dream project.." very good indeed.. keeping the contest... and the results turns out to be good too.. excellent work.. short and good..with nice information... that our future is in safe hands.

good work...will be a follower for this blog....like the 10heads picture...

narendra October 3, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

yeah it is short..and i love you!!today has been a tiring day..so many posts...and so many voices..and here again you speak of different voices...i like to hum 'mile sur mera tumhara...' here..

nice post..al the best for the contest :)

Aneet October 3, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

Nice idea!

Pramathesh October 3, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

@ Shankar
Thanks for your encouraging words.
@ Narendra
Yaar Mera site B-grade zaroor hai, par yeh love shove you mut bolo. Embarassment ho jaati hai.
@Aneet
Thanks

Vipul Grover October 3, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Hey pramathesh, why didn't u share what the children had to say in sumwat details? It wud hav made a nice read. If possible do share it with us. U mite evn snd a post for being published on the day results r announced on blog-a-ton.
they don't only want a beautiful India, but a beautiful and peaceful world
Its gud 2 hear tht. As we say, charity begins at home, so definitely 2 achieve world peace, India will gt it frst :)

Pramathesh October 4, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

You have to wait for that till CHildren's Day. I will declare the results on that Day. I hope you understand my problem.

Dhiman October 4, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Hey thats gr8 will look forward to results post children's day ...would really like to know what the future generations dream...

Shruti October 4, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

Pramathesh!
This is short and sweet! 'The Indian Dream Project', by children is surely something! Lets see their vision-the Future India!

Anonymous October 4, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

A project on this! that was really interesting.. Hearing it straight from the next generation!! why dont you post directly some of the best stories you got from the kids? say top 3? I would like to read them

Pramathesh October 4, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

We won't be able to publish it immediately, as we plan to publish these stories in the shape of a book. Pray for us that we are able to do so.

Sojo Varughese October 5, 2009 at 2:08 AM  

Good luck with the publishing. Please let me know when the book is out :)

ARJuna October 5, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Totally great blog lay out wise. The title and idea behind it is also quite amusing.
But I would have liked to hear the excerpts from stories which you got from the school children.
Would have made an interesting read.

Prashansa October 6, 2009 at 8:13 AM  

The shortest entry of the Blog-A-Ton.Nice and very hounest!

Sai Manohar October 7, 2009 at 9:32 PM  

short and sweet

Hillarium October 17, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Actions speak louder than words. I hope you have understood what i think of your blog by my action- thats following your blog. Keep writing

R. Ramesh October 30, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

gr8 effort buddy..sorry...wanted to write to u earlier..somehow could not write comments regularly..take care best wishes friend

About This Blog

B-Grade! Totally B-Grade!!

Header File Missing

Read the contents of this blog at your own risk.

  © 10 Heads of Mr. Pramathesh Borkotoky -Superstar Member of Bamboo Lounge 2008

Back to TOP